Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Update

                                                   Dear CTS Readership,

 It is your blog owner, Deidre here. I just wanted to write and give you an update about where I've been and what I've been up to for the entire month of October.

I did find work, and I have been publishing some stuff around the Web. For those of you who are curious as to what I've published, see the last post. I have published something this past month (October 2011) that you may find intriguing. It is another post at the "Residence Hall Linens" blog, titled "No Taxation With Education: Three Strategies in the Textbook Revolution You Should Join" (http://www.rhl.org/blog/blog/date/2011/10/page/3/). It's the last post at the bottom of the page link. I actually liked the picture they provided. What I liked most, though, was the genius idea the Lord provided about textbooks. Somehow, I combined my history background in my undergrad at UNC-Chapel Hill with my love of knowledge and being "in the know," and...VOILA! The article was born.

Other than publishing online content, I've been busy preparing my bibliography for the Master of Theology program. Annotating books late at night until 7am or 8am has not been fun, but looking at the books has reignited a spark in me to return to theological research and all the things I love about it. A few of the books I checked out from the seminary library are actually books that I've been wanting to buy for the longest time but forgot to. It's pretty awesome when you meet the books you crave on your bibliography!

This semester has been a semester off from blogging as usual, but I'm not done with this place. I intend to return and resume my defense of the Christian faith and all that such a defense entails. Whenever I get the chance, I will continue to return to CTS and update my readers as to my whereabouts. For those of you who desire to contact me, just send me a line here or look me up on facebook. If you contact me at facebook, let me know you're a follower in the e-mail when you attempt to facebook friend me. That way, I won't think you're a stalker or something (trust me: stalkers are on facebook these days!)

It sure feels good to come back here and write. Just so you know, I've missed CTS too! Life hasn't been the same with work and bibliographical research. However, I intend to make a full return here once the bibliography has been completed...so watch and see. If you have any questions, leave them here in the comments section. I pray that the Lord is doing amazing things in your lives and that you are living each day for His glory and His glory alone.  Soli Deo Gloria, Deidre

No comments: